Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <jean-marc.lasgout...@inria.fr> writes:

> This patch allows the sweave module to work our of the box (when R is
> installed, of course).

The attached patch fixes the recognition of the module by adding a new
"feature" one can test against: from->to, wheich tests whether the is a
way to convert 'from' to 'to'. The sweave module depends on the feature
"sweave->latex". I think this is the best way to convey what we want
(and it was easy to implement!).

> The only reason why I did not commit it yet is that I do not know
> whether I have to increase the layout format, considering that I have
> nothing to update here.

This is my next step, using Richard's patch.