Dear Team,

Lyx is a fantastic WP - I get all my coauthors (including reluctant word users) and students on to LyX. (also you have implemented several features that I previously asked Scientific word to add, who told me that it was more or less impossible. At this point lyx is far superior to SW - more compatible with latex and lots of useful features.)

However, I tried to install lyx 1.6.3 on my opensuse 11.1 system and it did not work? I have kde 4.2.3 installed and had to reinstall lyx 1.6.2 to get my system running again.

many thanks in advance.

bm

Professor W. Bentley MacLeod
Columbia University in the City of New York, NY 10027
http://www.columbia.edu/~wbm2103/