On Mon, 29 Jun 2009, Paul A. Rubin wrote:

Christian Ridderström wrote:

 For a Windoze user, the '~\Application\...' is probably going to be a bit
 difficult to understand....

 Did we at some point have a separate document with this information, like
 how we have a document about the LaTeX configuration?

I don't recall this ever being documented (other than repeatedly on the user list). Could the configure script just write the full path into the LaTeX config document?

I'm not sure it's exactly the same as the full path though? I mean, it's expanded whenever it (~) is used.

/Christian

--
Christian Ridderström                           Mobile: +46-8 768 39 44