rgheck wrote:
Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
Hello LyXers,

Let's try some pragmatism...

It is now pretty obvious that XML won't be done for this release. I propose to start the stabilisation of trunk and to aim for a release in September. What about a meeting to finish 1.7 and really start XML this time? I'd be available between the 27 of July and mid-August personally.

I've been having similar thoughts, but I don't know if September is reasonable, at least if we want HTML output to be in a usable state. I'm not sure how much time I'll have between now and then.

Well change that to October or November... no PB.

Maybe it'd be good to have a list of feature that we (global we) have still in the pipe. Personally I plan to add hunspell support and to help Vincent with the soon to be disclosed "Compare" feature (Sorry Vincent ;-). I would also like to finish the advanced search&replace dialog and backend.

Any other items?

Of course, it could be disabled for 1.7.0 and worked on for a later release, since the format changes would be in place.

Sounds good too.

Abdel.