Kornel Benko wrote:
Kornel Benko wrote:
Am Monday 10 August 2009 schrieb Abdelrazak Younes:
Hello Kornel,

Don't know if you're aware of that but it seems that CMake prefer /usr over /usr/local. I have compiled and installed hunspell in "/usr/local" but CMake persists in taking the version in "/usr"...
You may give cmake a hint, where to search.
I omitted it, because I had hunspell installed.

Something like:
        find_library(HUNSPELL_LIBRARY "hunspell" "/usr/local/lib" "/usr/lib")
It doesn't work...

Abdel.

It should work. At least, if you also delete the CMakeCache.txt first.
Nope, it doesn't (I always removed the CMakeCache file)... but if I remove the hunspell dev package then it works.

Abdel.

Could You try
        find_library(HUNSPELL_LIBRARY NAME "hunspell" PATH "/usr/local/lib"
"/usr/lib" NO_DEFAULT_PATH)

OK, I reinstalled libhunspell-dev and did as you say but:

"Hunspell not found, building without hunspell support"

Abdel.