Hello,

Working with fedora 11 an a x86_64 architecture, lyx crashes every time
that I browse the document. It looks like that it is due to the pictures.
They are in a separated directory and compressed with gzip.
1) When I try to select the picture, it works fine, but them lyx
complains: "file not found". It seems happening only when I compress
the file with gzip on the x86_86 machine.
2) If I open the documents directly with the pictures enclosed, lyx
appears to see the pictures (no complain), but as soon as I browse the
next picture, lyx crashes. Before the crash I can export the pdf file
correctly.
If I change the name of the directory where the pictures are, I of course
get the file not found, but no more crah.

Thank.

--
---
 Patrick DUPRÉ                      |   |