Uwe Stöhr a écrit :
[...]
OK to assure that this hardcoding doesn't introduce new problems, can you please prepare a small LyX example file that fails for you and ask on the french-users and lyx-users mailing list who is able to compile the file with LyX 1.6.4 and who not. We need to know what LaTeX distributions are affected.

Result in lyx-users: 5 success, 3 failures, clearly related to the TeXLive version (failure is with TeXLive 2007).

I myself upgraded TeXLive to 2008 with success (without and with my patch).

No answers from lyx-fr, but Siegfried's, already in lyx-users.

--
Jean-Pierre