>>  The effect of the Path p thing is a local chdir. It changes the
>> current directory, and then restores it when p is deleted. Does
>> this answer to your question?

Baruch> It is a good idea then to document this unnoticeable side
Baruch> effect. Adding the following line will do wonders to the
Baruch> understanding of this code for later maintenance.

Baruch> // This will change the current directory for the duration of
Baruch> the method.

Yes, but Path is used in a lot of places... I think the name of the
class could be changed to something more verbose like LocalChdir (or
something less stupid).