On Thu, 24 Sep 2009, Guenter Milde wrote:

but I like beer (nevertheless).

Me too.

Do I have to conclude that the attitude towards beer is more important than programming skills when joining the lyx devel team?

Well, social skills are very important ;-)

Seriously though, programming skills can to some extent be learnt, and I believe development skills is very much a superset of the former.

/Christian

PS. Speaking of hardware, I'd be happy to give you an account on my quadcore at home if you need somewhere to do compiling/development ;-)

Günter

--
Christian Ridderström                           Mobile: +46-8 768 39 44