Manoj Rajagopalan wrote:

On Monday 28 September 2009 12:51:31 pm you wrote:
Manoj Rajagopalan wrote:
Hi lyx-users,

   I am experiencing problems with the undo feature on the SVN trunk
version of LyX and I'd like to know if anyone else is experiencing
something similar.

   When I press Ctrl-Z, a whole bunch of changes gets undone as opposed
to just the most recent one. Developers, it seems like there is some
problem with the events that trigger undo-checkpointing in the code.

  I am unable to reproduce this on a small file for filing a bug-report.
This bug surfaces only in a large LyX file that is about to become a
paper I want to submit :-(
Hello Manoj,

First 2.0 is not released yet so please report problem to the devel list
only, not the user one.

I recently touched this part of the code so this is probably my doing,
I'll have a look.

Hi Abdel,

I'll follow this guideline. I was just trying to gather more information from other users for an informative bug report to help the developers.

No problem, but we don't want too many users to try the development version yet, only advanced users. I put the devel list in copy now.

I have been trying to isolate this bug for a week now but haven't been able to put my finger on it. I'll let the devel list know if I dig up something useful.

Hum, last time I touched that part was this week-end (Sat Sep 26 20:10:28, revision 31471). Maybe it's not my fault at the end...

Abdel.