On 10/16/2009 11:28 AM, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
rgheck wrote:
In trunk, I seem to have a billion converters listed for DVI. The
billion read: xdvi, okular, xdvi, okular, xdvi, okular, etc. Same sort
of thing for PDF. I think what's likely happening is that things are
being added each time I reconfigure.
*Sigh*. Seems I repeat my faults:
http://marc.info/?l=lyx-devel&m=124345121717776&w=2

I do not have time now, but if no one beats me to it, I will have a look
eventually.

What is actually happening is that the list of alternatives is being added again every time you save the preferences file. I had a quick look at this and I'm very confused. I don't even see where any of this is actually happening, since the PrefFileFormats::apply() routine doesn't do very much. So if you could give me a pointer....

There was another bug that viewer and editor selections weren't being saved. I've committed what I think is a fix for that. You might want to check I've done the right thing.

Richard