On 18 okt 2009, at 19.40, Pavel Sanda wrote:

Anders Ekberg wrote:
So now both 1.6 and 2.0 run like a charm. The same compilation instructions were used for both. This bodes well for future Qt upgrades for LyX I think. Note however that they are intel only. The "crash bug" at backup is still
there, but deselecting the choice of backup copies works.

could you prepare diff against INSTALL.MacOSX for people using 10.6 ?
perhaps adding some senction would be enough.

pavel

Sure, I just thought I should get some input from people who actually know C++-compiling so I don't put in too many unnecessary flags. On the other hand maybe that doesn't hurt.

/Anders