Hi,

I'll be partially off-line until tuesday when I'm at Esrange, but I'll try to help if I can. Best to send to my gmail adress to get my attention.

regards,
Christian

Christian Ridderstr
On Thu, 5 Nov 2009, Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:

There are some problems. I am in contact with the admin people and
trying to handle it as fast as possible.

On Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 14:52, Lars Gullik Bjønnes