On 18 Oct 2000, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> Allan> Try it and see what it looks like.
>
> I guess that's not a surprise since footnotes in tables should use
> NEW_INSETS to work well. I guess this should be just disabled.

No! Then I'd have to go and change a line my LDN which is just about to be
pushed out the door and into the big dark starry night (or daylight since
the server is in Norway).

It just looks funny for the moment but I'm not sure it will be a tragedy
unless we can't load the resultant file into 1.2.0 or 1.1.6+NEW_INSETS.
Or if it doesn't pass through LaTeX.

Actually,  I just did another quick test and the only problem is that
the cursor isn't placed in the footnote when it is inserted.  The footnote
appears _outside_ the table in LyX but gets filled in appropriately in the
generated dvi so I suspect it should be workable.

Allan. (ARRae)