On 11/14/2009 11:01 AM, Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
On 14/11/2009 16:25, rgh...@lyx.org wrote:
Author: rgheck
Date: Sat Nov 14 16:25:32 2009
New Revision: 31979

Log:
Get MathML output for XHTML working a bit.

Turns out MathML is already here, for the most part, so this will
not be too bad at all.

Anyone else think that is very cool?!

Yep, very cool indeed! I didn't know that we had some support for MathML already...

And mathematica, and maple, and octave, and who knows what else. Seems Andre put all this in.

Most of the work will be on lib/symbols, just putting entity names into the file. There are probably a few newer things, too, that don't yet have MathML support, but a lot of it does. Maybe what's most important is that the infrastructure is already there....

rh