Pavel Sanda wrote:
> Richard Heck wrote:

> try this: go into equation, now turn it off. from now on auto shouldn't
> be triggered.
>
> >> It stays on auto, but does no longer pop up when clicking into a formula.
> >> Thus it is turned on. I admit that the label "(auto)" suggests the
> >> opposite.
> >>
> > Didn't we used to have "three state buttons" here?
>
> iirc it was and it seems to be broken now, at least as far se the occurence of
> "auto" string appearance in the menu. but after some playing i was still able
> put it into all three states.

bisect leads to r24954:
commit 7fd567d187e51c6168dfb4af2222991ee6aff82f
Author: younes <you...@a592a061-630c-0410-9148-cb99ea01b6c8>
Date:   Tue May 27 11:15:17 2008 +0000

    Re-engineer the toolbar support code:
    - We now rely more upon Qt features,
    - the initial toolbar positioning defined in "lib/ui/default.ui" is now
only used if there is no session or if session handling is disabled,
    - The session saving/restoring is window dependent.

after this commit tristate in menu for toolbars no more works.
pavel