2009/12/8 Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <lasgout...@lyx.org>:
> Le 8 déc. 09 à 21:10, Christian Ridderström a écrit :
>>
>> (my apologies for posting part of your reply to the list, but I think
>> it might good if I explain in general why I passed on invitations)
>
> I think passing the invitation was a good idea. Personally, I am running
> out of time for experiments...
>
> JMarc

It's funny, but the above is an example of where a wave conversation
would have been better than e-mail. I wrote '... why I passed on
invitations', which is unfortunately unclear and a poor choice of
words. I meant to say that I "passed out invitations", but my phrasing
could mean I gave the invitations a pass...   Similarly, I don't know
if Jean-Marc is glad I passed out the invitations, or if he's glad he
gave the invitation a pass as he is too busy.

Now, if this had been a wave conversation, I could just have edited my
initial text, making it clear what I meant. Which would mean that
other readers of the thread wouldn't have to be confused.

cheers,
Christian