On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 6:56 AM, Peter Kümmel <syntheti...@gmx.net> wrote:
> Statusbar is now updated ehith the progress information.
> But I've removed the dialog, because ATM we don't have to
> show anything interesting. Latex is running in batch mode.

Right now I can't compile:

GuiProgress.cpp: In member function ‘void
lyx::frontend::GuiProgress::doToggleWarning(const QString&, const
QString&, const QString&)’:
GuiProgress.cpp:112: error: ‘QSettings’ was not declared in this scope
GuiProgress.cpp:112: error: expected `;' before ‘settings’
GuiProgress.cpp:113: error: ‘settings’ was not declared in this scope
GuiProgress.cpp:125: error: ‘settings’ was not declared in this scope
make[6]: *** [GuiProgress.o] Error 1

BH