Dear all,

In the spirit of a new year, I checked out the lyx trunk and would
like to see what has been done to lyx in order to fix perhaps a number
of standing insetInfo bugs. I was pleasantly surprised that scons is
still working and compiled the trunk without problem under a Ubuntu
9.10 system. However, when I right-click an insetInfo in shortcuts.lyx
and select settings, the LyX::info dialog is grayed out with unknown
information type and empty information name. The same behavior
appeared for the label dialog. Is this a known problem with the trunk?

Cheers,
Bo