On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 7:08 PM, Vincent van Ravesteijn - TNW <
v.f.vanraveste...@tudelft.nl> wrote:

>  > An example of a bug entered using this button:
> >    http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/6424
> >

> It appears that the backtrace shown there is not related to the bug. The
> backtrace is different from the one I see when I follow the "Keytest Report"
> link, it is not an assertion as the keyword indicates, and it is not in
> getMarkedPath as the title reads.

Ah, I manually broke this :(

>  >  - Any comments on the information provided in this bug report?
>

> What does "4.5.3really4.5.2-0ubu" mean ? Is this qt 4.5.3 or qt 4.5.2 ?

Strictly it is just a package name. The reason it is called 4.5.3really4.5.2
is because it is 4.5.2 but is also newer than the broken 4.5.3 based
packages.
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/karmic-changes/2009-October/011108.html

> >  - Should the Priority & Severity fields be set to something?
>
> I'd prefer not to.
>
> P.S. your website seems to be down today.

I just picked a bad time to buy steam games. Steam didn't tell me until
after I paid that I had to reboot to complete the transaction.

--
John C. McCabe-Dansted