Pavel Sanda wrote:
we have to care what locale is set, i.e. when german ui is set we should search
in
german manuals - lfun help-open.
So, we have 2 possibilities:

1) introduce a simple "Open All Manuals" item in the Help Menu, which calls "help-open" with a special argument (e.g., All), which causes all manuals to be loaded and displayed in the tabbar of the current view. Then, the user may exploit the S_OPEN_BUFFERS search scope to search within them (i.e., the functionality is obtained as a "composition" of two functionalities)

2) introduce the S_ALL_MANUALS search scope, and let it load all the manuals (without necessarily displaying them), then behave exactly like S_OPEN_BUFFERS, with the exception that only Manual buffers are searched (i.e., those ones whose file-name matches smth. like /usr/share/doc...).

   T.