On 01/09/2010 01:16 PM, Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
On 09/01/2010 16:33, Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
On 09/01/2010 16:26, rgheck wrote:

Abdel, I haven't tested, but in the work I did yesterday on XHTML output I was seeing some sub-optimal behavior involving the BibTeX cache, namely, that the cache isn't cloned. It doesn't look to me as if this would be fixed by what you have done; if not, then is the solution (for now, anyway) for me to add appropriate code to the clone() routine, e.g.:
    buffer_clone->d->bibfiles_cache_ = d->bibfiles_cache_;
    buffer_clone->d->bibinfo_ = d->bibinfo_;
etc?

Or rather in the Impl ctor (Buffer::Impl::Impl).

I did that for you.

Thanks.

Is there a straightforward way to know if we are in a cloned buffer? I think it would be safest not to allow re-reading of the bibliography data as we are doing output. There's an obvious race condition here, one we had anyway, but now we can prevent it.

rh