On Sat, Oct 21, 2000 at 04:35:15PM +0200, Dekel Tsur wrote:

> And yet another updated version of the patch.

Again, an updated version of the patch.
This time, the I've added a new feature to the patch:
I've replaced the old import code by a new code that uses the converter code,
so it is now possible for example to import HTML files using the
html->latex->lyx chain.

However, I haven't written the code that will list all importable formats
in the file->import submenu, as I'm not sure if this is what we want to do.
Wouldn't it be better to have the following behavior?
import is only an item in the file menu. Selecting file->import opens a file
dialog in which you select a file to import (in any format), and we
automatically identify the format of that file (using its extension) and
import it.

I've also added shortcuts to the file->view/export menus.

PS: The files Import*.[Ch] should be removed from CVS.

patch.gz