On Monday 01 March 2010 12:10:33 pm Vincent van Ravesteijn - TNW wrote:

> One note, if you report a bug for trunk, please also check whether the
> bug is in branch too (or a recently released version). Then you can mark
> the lyx version as 1.6.5 in stead of 2.0.0svn.
>
> Vincent

I don't use any of the branches - 2.0.0 has many nice features that may not be
in the branches. I can probably email the users group also inviting someone
to check for the bug? If someone responds, I can modify the bug report on
trac to show an earlier version. Unless there is a better way, of course ...

-- Manoj