I have a doc with lots of refs, and LyX 1.1.4 runs BibTeX and LaTex the
correct number of times (4 - possibly once too many, but my machine is
fast so I don't care) -- with the exact same setup and LyX 1.1.5fix2 it
only runs LaTeX twice and there are still (?) refs -- and the log shows
LaTeX warning about undefined refs...

I also get "LyX: Unknown LyX function `buffer-previous' [around line 11 of
file ~/.lyx/bind/cua.bind]".

Dr. Tom Holroyd
"I am, as I said, inspired by the biological phenomena in which
chemical forces are used in repetitious fashion to produce all
kinds of weird effects (one of which is the author)."
        -- Richard Feynman, _There's Plenty of Room at the Bottom_