Hi guys,

(Yes, I'm still alive.)

I had a chance to compile 1.1.6pre1 after having ignored the blizzard
of CVS changes recently. I really like what I see, but as the erstwhile
documentation person, I foresee the need for huge documentation updates -
more than I can possibly do by myself if the documentation for 1.1.6
proper is to be up-to-date.

If you would like to contribute to the documentation, now is the time to
raise your hand. Read DocStyle.lyx in .../lyx-1.1.x/lib/doc and let me
know what you'd like to do. Developers - you are not off the hook
either; I need you to let us know what has changed in the human interface
(I don't care about all the internal guts changes) so that we catch
everything.

Remember that at least a small part of what makes LyX so good is that it
is well documented ...

Mike - speaking for the Doc Team

--
Mike Ressler