Pavel Sanda wrote:
> Richard Heck wrote:
> > Would it be possible somehow to set this based upon which viewer the user
> > has selected? It seems a pain to have to configure the viewer and then also
> > configure its forward search command. We'd have to have some map somewhere
> > from possible viewers to commands....
>
> hmm, looks like new machinery would be needed...

but there would be possibility to let this setting to be the editable
combo box, where we would fill all possibilities and let the user choose
his favourite or write his own.

i would happy to have forward search in edit context menu next to the boomark
jump.
if default of the combo would be empty, then this item in context menu wont
appear for uninterested users.

?
pavel