On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 12:27:00PM +0200, Pavel Sanda wrote:

> > > This is wrong. See bug #2762. Probably, what we need is a -f switch that
> > > forces overwriting in batch mode.
> >
> > I implemented that switch.
>
> do the last commits change anything wrt #2844?

No, they do not. I explicitly check that the switch is only obeyed when
operating in batch mode. It is easy to make it work also in GUI mode, but
I think that it is wrong. The correct way for GUI mode would be a RC
setting allowing to silently overwrite all files or the main file only.
For example, a combo named "Overwrite files on export" in
Preferences->Output->General could offer the three choices "Ask",
"Main File Only", and "All Files". Then it is easy to use the
infrastructure that is already in place to achieve the goal.

--
Enrico