On Sat, May 08, 2010 at 04:46:33PM +0200, Uwe Stöhr wrote:

> Am 08.05.2010 16:05, schrieb for...@lyx.org:
>
> >Log:
> >Rename IEEE_special_paper_notice as Special_Paper_Notice and
> >IEEE_after_title_text as After_Title_Text, and move them such
> >that they appear in the correct order in the layout combo.
>
> But the order is then incorrect. According to the IEEEtran example
> TeX files, markboth needs to be specified before the special paper
> notice, see attached.
> I fixed this and also added a style for \IEEEpubid.

No, you can put it in whatever order in the .tex file and it always
comes out in the predetermined order. What I did was to order it
such that one knows in advance the order by which it will be
typeset.

Note that your change for MarkBoth broke compatibility with older
documents such that now they cannot be typeset anymore.
I am going to fix this, too.

--
Enrico