Op 8-5-2010 13:01, John McCabe-Dansted schreef:
If a patch isn't commented on in a couple of weeks, shall I resend?
For now, I will do so.

Yes, that's good. Just remind us. There are so many issues, questions, bugs, new features and other problems that ask for attention that we forget some things or two.

But, the patch is still in my tree, and I put it again on the todo-list a few days again.

It would be nice if I could reproduce the problem you're fixing. But, as far as I remember, the patch was pretty reasonable anyway.

I'll try to have a look tomorrow (today).

Vincent