Am 14.05.2010 um 08:45 schrieb [Ricardo Rodriguez] eBioTIC.:

> Thanks to the whole LyX team and community for this great product I am just
> starting to enjoy!
>
> Pavel Sanda wrote:
>> Public release of LyX version 2.0.0 (alpha 3)
>>
>> We are pleased to announce the third alpha release of LyX 2.0.0.
>>
>> Please note that this release is for testing purposes only and
>> users are encouraged to use the current 1.6 stable release for any
>> serious work. We are, however, grateful for any feedback regarding
>> the bugs and problems you will report to us.
>>
>> Tarballs and binary installers can be found at
>> ftp://ftp.lyx.org/pub/lyx/devel/lyx-2.0/ .
>>

> I'm still trying to know how the community and dev process work here. As far
> as I understand, the Mac OS X maintainer has recently change. Please, could I
> know on what basis must we expect a *.dmg of new releases to be available?
> Thanks!

I've just uploaded the .dmg to my home at aussie. In the directory Software
located is the file LyX-2.0.0alpha3+qt4.dmg.
Because I had no time to solve the aspell issues and got no response from Kevin
Atkinson I build it with hunspell support only.
Pavel, please put it to the public at ftp.lyx.org, thanks.

Regards,
Stephan