On 07/13/2010 02:08 AM, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
Richard Heck wrote:
One idea is to mark such classes with an asterisk, as in the attached
patch and screenshot. Comments? Other ideas?
I think we had an asterisk at first and then changed it to the current text,
because people found the asterisk not informative enough.

If you go for he asterisk, you should add a good tooltip. Another idea would
be a more verbose text such as "(no output possible)".

The screenshot obscured something else I'd added. Right under the dropbox, there is:
    Classes marked * cannot be compiled due to missing packages.
This can be changed, of course, if "packages" seems too specific.

Richard