Stephan Witt wrote:
> Thank you, better indeed.
>
> I made an attempt to really compute a SVN::isRevertWithConfirmation() result.
> I used "svn status" to substitute "svn diff" - this should be cheaper.
> The isModified() helper method can be used for
> SVN::isCheckInWithConfirmation() too.
>
> Does this make sense?

i was reconciled with the fact revert confirmation remains as it was since the
whole machinery looks like a bloat. it makes sense with committing which you
use ten times a day, but i can hardly remember when i used reversal. also when
using it i always want to see diff, so going to commandline anyway...

secondly i guess that you can't use svn status without parsing (non empty !=
modified)
its output so it maybe cheaper in terms of CPU but not in code complexity.
pavel