On Mon, 15 Nov 2010 04:15:39 -0800 (PST)

Marcelo> This morning I configured lyx beta 1 and start the compilation.
Marcelo> During the course of the compilation it appeared a message of
Marcelo> error: segment violation. It was trying to read the error
Marcelo> message when I noticed that the computer was hung. I reset it
Marcelo> and now, during the starting, shows an error as if it did not
Marcelo> have installed operating system. I have debian lenny 5.0.5,
Marcelo> for amd64.

Did it eat your cat as well?

:-D

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Hlapicina, Croatia  | GPG key: CDBF17CA