On 11/18/2010 10:16 PM, John McCabe-Dansted wrote:
On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 11:07 AM, RGH <rgh...@comcast.net <mailto:rgh...@comcast.net>> wrote:

    On 11/18/2010 08:06 PM, John McCabe-Dansted wrote:
    I can also reproduce after I have closed the split as follows:
    1. Open LyX. Create a section heading (alt-P, 2), can be empty
    2. Open a new document (Ctrl-N)
    3. Enter an "x"
    4. Split the screen (Alt-V, E)
    5. Close the split-screen document (Alt-F, C, D)
    6. Press "x"

    Confirmed. We are trying to build the TOC for the closed document.
    You can see this, again, if you keep the TOC open. When you get to
    step 6, you should see the TOC for the original document, but it
    is empty.

    I know I fixed the original problem, but I guess not this one. (Or
    did I fix that one and cause this one??)

I don't think the fix caused this crash. The recipe above causes a crash in r35832 (and earlier). Which revision had the fix?

r35999.

rh