On 15.01.2011 23:46, Peter Kümmel wrote:
On 15.01.2011 23:40, Pavel Sanda wrote:
Peter Kümmel wrote:
OK, when we really need a graph objects for each thread,
then my patch is wrong.

looking at the code it seems, that each export routine has its
own local path variable. thats good. then we share converters var
which has internal graph G_ and routines around it. if there
is some caching inside converters class we are in trouble again.

pavel

The data shareing between the Graphs is done in Graph,
there is a static:

Graph::EdgePath const Graph::getPath(int from, int to)
{
        Mutex::Locker lock(&mutex_);

        static const EdgePath path;

Replacing these return path with  doesn't help, anyway it would be a cleanup.

Peter