On 15.01.2011 20:31, Joost Verburg wrote:
On 1/14/2011 11:23 PM, Pavel Sanda wrote:
unless somebody is going to make detail review, this is too late for 2.0.
it can bring regressions since the code touches common routine...

Some time ago I mentioned this exact same issue on the devel list. It
would make the development of a Windows installer a lot easier if it
could be fixed in 2.0. If you can find some time to review this patch
I'd really appreciate that.

The patch complete removes the regex logic in replaceEnvironmentPath because
it seems to be buggy, could someone have a look at it, I think it would be
better to fix the regex code.

Peter