Hi Richard,

> The width and height tags should just be output in the InsetGraphics::xhtml()
> routine, and it should be pretty clear where.

I spent a little time playing with this and came up with a solution that meets
my needs pretty well. It adds a "style" tag to the declaration and then
specifies the height and width options.

This was added to the InsetGraphics::xhtml() routine.

// Basic HTML from Image Parameters
string imgstyle (" style='");
if (!params().width.zero())
        imgstyle = imgstyle + "width: " + params().width.asHTMLString() + ";";
if (!params().height.zero())
        imgstyle = imgstyle + " height: " + params().height.asHTMLString() +
";";
imgstyle = imgstyle + "'";

string const attr = "src='" + output_file + "' alt='image: " + output_file +
"'" + imgstyle;

Just adding this cleaned up the exported HTML by a great margin and made it
possible to produce an ePub file from my book text with few adjustments. Can
you think of any additional bits that should be added prior to submitting a
patch?

Cheers,

Rob