On 02/11/2011 01:50 PM, Peter Kümmel wrote:

But reading about Nokia & Microsoft it's maybe time to look for
a other toolkit than Qt and a new programming language. ;)

Yeah... this looks really troublesome... Nokia is shooting in their own foot...

Recently I've discovered vala, very nice approach to create a new
language and be able to use myriads of C libraries.

Even if Nokia stops supporting Qt, I am quite convinced that Qt can have a life on its own... at least I hope so...

So, no, nice tentative but we are not going to rewrite LyX in Vala! :-)

Abdel.