Hi all,

I'd like to know whether anyone else (apart from myself) has some troubles with those so long refactoring/new-features patches entirely sent to the lyx-cvs e-mail box.

I'm sure I'm using a so bad e-mail client like Thunderbird, however when opening one of those e-mail messages, my Thunderbird can freeze up to 1 minute sometimes.

If it is not too difficult, I would propose to cut the attached patches to a maximum size, and include in the e-mail a URL to the trac that instead shows the entire patch for those ones who are interested.

Among those patches raising such an issue, I can remember someones involving changes to all .po files, others that recently added some new dictionary, and probably also my commit adding xvkbd to the tree.

Thanks,

    T.