Hello,

I started using LyX 2.0RC1, and by now, there is only one thing that
bothers  me:
While I'm typing a document in one language, and then, when the cursor is
right after the last word (with no space), I'm typing "language hebrew"  in
the minibuffer (or: using predefined shortcuts that commits the same). The
language do changes, but the last word is also marked and it's language
switched.

For example, If I write "one two^", and when the cursor is where the ^ is,
changes the language, it will convert into "one [owt]",  when the "two" is
reversed, as it "thinks" it's in Hebrew, and the [ - ] part is marked.

This is new behavior - it was not there in some previous versions of 2.0,
but it's there in beta 4.

Thanks,
Ronen.