Op 13-3-2011 22:35, Tommaso Cucinotta schreef:
Il 13/03/2011 22:25, Vincent van Ravesteijn ha scritto:
Can you check whether this is fixed by r37899 ? If not, can you try to revert to r37462. Maybe it's also a regression introduced in r37463.
the funny thing is that, if I write a test-case with that autotests testing machinery, then LyX passes it with no problems without crashing, and it does exactly what expected. For example:

KK: a b\S\[Left]\S\[Left]x

correctly produces "ax" on the screen without crashing :-(. But, if I do that manually, the crash is deterministic.

So, I came to the conclusion that the real difference is that the testing machinery uses a "clean" userdir. Infact, starting lyx with -userdir /tmp/non-existent, the crash does not occur.

Any clue of what I might have wrong in my ~/.lyx that causes the crash ? If you want, I can send the whole folder.

    T.

It probably has something to do with the spellchecking as you write feature. If you remove the userdir, it will be turned off as a default, and the bug doesn't show.

Vincent