I think I found a bug in 1.1.5fix2 related to the number of labels
in a document. With less than 80 labels the bug does not show up, but
with 81 or more labels any attempt to use the Refs menu causes a crash
with the following message:

lyx: SIGSEGV signal caught
Sorry, you have found a bug in LyX. If possible, please read 'Known
bugs'
under the Help menu and then send us a full bug report. Thanks!

This bug was not present in 1.1.5fix1.
I am using LyX under SunOS 5.7 with xforms 0.88.

--
Enrico Forestieri
Dip.to di Ingegneria dell'Informazione          voice: +39 (0)521 905764