Georg Baum wrote:

> If you want a file format change the only sensible solution is to add code
> in lyx2lyx that creates preamble code that overwrites the new translation,
> so that the output is still identical with the one produced by the old
> version. Warning messages are useless IMHO: It is easy to overlook them,
> and if you only open the old file once, fix one typo and press save it
> will never reappear.

BTW if we really consider a file format change we need to do one for 2.0 as
well, since this release will probably be the one with the most changed
translations ever. I did not do this when I implemented the initial
translation machinery, since IMO it is simply a bug if you mark a theorem as
german, but the output is partially in english.

Georg