Rainer M Krug wrote:

> On 31/03/11 09:57, Liviu Andronic wrote:
> > On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 9:36 AM, Johannes Wilm <m...@johanneswilm.org>
> > wrote:
> >> What is that bundled file project? Is there some FAQ about future plans
> >> somewhere?
> >>
> > The most recent comments were in "Suggestions on which revision
> > control system to use with LyX?" by Pavel and me. Otherwise, they're
> > all over the mailing list archives around the year 2008. Just follow
> > the flames.
>
> What about setting up a WiKi page for identifying ideas / requirements
> for this bundled format?
>
> This way, everybody could add and comment and the information would be
> collated somewhere?
>
> Would anybody be interested?

this embedded format issue has long history and except the wiki page you propose
and which already exists there has been hundreds mails about this.

as time time passes the issue became most probably calm again and we can
discuss it in the beginning of 2.1 cycle. i dont know about PDF-embedded
stuff but for sure you are most welcome to help with embedded .lyx format.

pavel