On Apr 12, 2011, at 10:19 AM, Richard Heck wrote:

>> 3.) Is there a way to use numbered instances in the Index, e.g.
>>
>> Subject 1    1, 2, 3
>>
>> Where 1, 2, 3 all point to instances in the text?

> Is that not how it works? I just exported the user's guide, and I've got
> things like:
>    Settings: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
> where all those numbers are links.

Yes, you're right. Sorry about that. I'm not sure where I got the idea that it
was doing something different.

Regarding the TOC links, I've got some time today, so I'll try and put together
a patch and send it to the list. If I can get it finished, is it too late to
try and get it in for 2.0?

Cheers,

Rob