>>>>> "Jürgen" == Jürgen Vigna <J> writes:

Jürgen> [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>> Hello there, I've been reading this thread when it was nearly over,
>> so all the technical points have been taken. Since I am not going
>> to do that again, I'll restrict myself to the subjective part :)

Jürgen> Well I was having a nice time reading this mail (I enjoyed it
Jürgen> and had a few really good laughs)! A pitty it's not Friday
Jürgen> #:O)

Friday is only useful when you want to say things you do not really
mean, without taking the risk of offending somebody :)

Jürgen> P.S.: I hope you enjoyed Venice, did you come a bit around?

Well, in four days, we only had time to visit the city itself, and a
couple islands in the laguna.

BTW, you will probably be thrilled to read that the "Guide du Routard"
(one of the popular french guides) for North of Italy covers
everything except... your area (trentin - haut adige) :) Does it mean
that there is nothing to see over there? %-]