Dear Lyxers,

in the attachment I added an example file (some files actually) with
a main lyx file mytest.lyx and some others which are included.
My Problem is that lyx doesn´t run bibtex any more if these files are
included (whatever is the true reason). The lyx version I used was
1.1.4fix1.

 cheers
         Florian

Florian Schopper                     office: Max-Planck-Institut fuer
                                             extraterrestrische Physik
Ludwig-Merk str. 3                           Postfach 1312
80805 Muenchen                               Giessenbachstr.
Germany                                      85741 Garching, Germany

phone: 49/89/32455680                        phone: 49/89/30000 3625
                                               fax: 49/89/3299 3569

                     e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
       http:///www.gamma.mpe-garching.mpg.de/MEGA/mega.html

gnu tar file gzipped