Angus Leeming <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

| Attached is a tiny patch to FormRef. Clicking on different insets when the
| sort key was activated was a bit odd before this fix ;-)

+               if (cit != keys.end()) {
+                       int const i = static_cast<int>(cit - keys.begin());

Not sure if I agree with this one (oh the patch is ok)

but ...

vector<string>::difference_type const i = cit - keys.begin();

seems better?

But then perhaps you will need casts otherplaces so I don't know...

Anyway keep all the typedefs for the different std::constainers in
mind when using them.

I'll apply the patch.

        Lgb