Am 09.05.2011 20:15, schrieb Joost Verburg:

An even better idea, if it is possible, is to capture the stdout/stderr of this
and redirect it to a list box in the installer, possibly hidden behind a "more
details" button. Until the "more details" button is clicked, a simple warning
about the length of the process could be shown.

That's exactly what the installer is doing now.

Hmm, doesn't work here. Maybe my system is misconfigured after the many tests I run. I'll check again tomorrow with a cleaned-up system.

regards Uwe